Monday, July 5, 2010

Something New

By now, many of you have heard me talk about Reach Across Chicago. As I described in the last post, it's a culmination of a long process for me and others. It's beginning to really take off, and we're pretty excited about it.

One of the ways I'm going to be contributing is through blog posts on the site. So this blog will go back to being purely a creative outlet for whatever creative writing I do. I'll be doing some pretty regular posting on Reach Across Chicago, as I'm learning about community organizing, resources, and the most pressing needs in our city.

So please, if you're a follower here, follow me over to Reach Across Chicago and join me in this journey of learning and impacting our wonderful, amazing, desperate city.

Don't worry, though; I'm still a writer. I still need to create on a purely creative level. Hopefully this separation will help me have more space to do that. For now, thanks for sharing this process with me. Hang on to your keyboards; I think this is going to be a wild ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment